About Our Site
This site was created to provide helpful information to victims of Mesothelioma, including information on hospitals, doctors, treatments and legal help.
Mesotheliomatreatmentcenters.org provides mesothelioma patients and their families the latest information, treatment options, and legal resources for this aggressive form of cancer.
Our vision is that everyone who has mesothelioma has free access to vital information, support and services to fight it and live longer, more productive lives.
This website provides mesothelioma patients and their loved ones with the critical information they need.
Learn everything about mesothelioma so you have as much information as possible going forward:
- What causes mesothelioma
- How mesothelioma is diagnosed
- Mesothelioma prognosis
- Types of mesothelioma – pleural, peritoneal, and pericardial
- The difference between lung cancer and mesothelioma
- Life expectancy
- The most common occupations where asbestos exposure occurs
- Pleural thickening
- Nutritional information for better health
Mesothelioma is aggressive cancer, but with early detection and good treatment, the prognosis for the disease is improving. Our website features a list of some of the most renowned mesothelioma treatment centers in the nation, as well as a search tool.
Finding the right team of doctors, surgeons, oncologists, and other healthcare professionals can be all the difference in treating your disease so you live as long as possible.
Once you have learned about mesothelioma and have found a treatment center, it also is important to think about financial considerations.
For most patients, a mesothelioma diagnosis leaves them in a difficult position where they have high medical bills and treatment needs but no way to pay for them.
But that is often not the case. Most mesothelioma is caused by occupational asbestos exposure. If you can prove that a company or companies exposed you to asbestos during your career, you could be eligible for substantial mesothelioma compensation.
This website details the various financial assistance options possibly available to you by consulting with a mesothelioma attorney:
- Mesothelioma lawsuit: This legal action is filed by the patient with the disease against the entity or entities that exposed them to asbestos. Your mesothelioma attorney will go carefully through your work history to find the time, place, and company that exposed you to deadly asbestos. Once that information is found, the company can be sued in civil court.
- Mesothelioma trust funds: Some companies that exposed workers to asbestos went bankrupt, but many of the larger companies have established mesothelioma trust funds that can compensate cancer victims.
- Wrongful death lawsuit: Your loved ones can file a lawsuit against the company that harmed you after your death.
- Lawsuit settlements and verdicts: Your attorney will help you decide whether it is in your best interest to settle or go to trial.
If you have any questions about your disease, treatment centers or legal options, please contact us.
www.mesotheliomatreatmentcenters.org is a website to be used for informational purposes only. The material contained in this website is general in nature and may not apply to particular factual or legal circumstances. This is no guarantee and no warranty that any of the information in this website has been updated to reflect subsequent legal, medical or other developments. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act on this information without seeking professional counsel or professional medical guidance.
www.mesotheliomatreatmentcenters.org is not a cancer treatment center nor is it affiliated with any Mesothelioma treatment centers or Health Care Professionals.
Sponsored by Attorney Law Firm Melinda J. Helbock, A.P.C
The Law Office of Melinda Helbock A.P.C.
12707 High Bluff Dr., Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92130
Mesotheliomatreatmentcenters.org strives to provide you with all of the comprehensive mesothelioma information you need to get the best possible treatment. We also want you to determine the best legal path forward, so you and your family get the care and support you need.